Wednesday, December 2, 2015

5+ in 5 ~ November 30, 2015


5+ Things I Learned
(or relearned)
in the Last 5 Days
Donna Wells





#6    November 30, 2015




From their website…
“Explore a range of commonly taught grammar principles for elementary and middle schoolers with these short, fun videos and activities.”

This is a great formative assessment and discussion tool for 1:1 classrooms.


Want to expand your Personal Learning Network?



IMG_0679.jpg
                                                                    Wilson Creek


Shared with me...
“Kids really liked Google Classroom.  They said that it was easy to use.  I showed them a few things and talked about some other things that we would do with it.  I think we may have a hit here.  I told them we would play with it some more and see what else it would do.”

Cindy Grindstaff, 4th Grade Teacher @ W.A. Young Elementary.

Google Classroom is a learning management system for grades 3 and up, similar to Edmodo. Cindy and I looked at it for about 5 minutes and she was ready to roll with her students. Let me know if you’d like to get started using it with your students.
Wixie is a site where students can create (computers only). Here are some ideas for using Wixie with your students.  



No comments:

Post a Comment